Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week is May 1st – 5th
This year’s theme is Farmer’s Market: Crafting the best kids since 1993.
The Rockburn PTA is organizing many events, activities and expressions of our appreciation for our incredible teachers and staff. In order to make this week a smashing success we need your help.
Schedule of Events
- Monday, May 1: Staff Luncheon
- Tuesday, May 2: Fresh Fruit Bar
- Wednesday, May 3: Breakfast (courtesy of Panera)
- Thursday, May 4: Farmer’s Market – The staff lounge will be transformed into a market where staff can fill their bags with fresh bread, vegetables and fruit while eating donuts (courtesy of Ms. Desserts) and coffee.
- Friday, May 5: Appetizers
What we ask from our Rockburn families:
Please sign-up to donate desserts, drinks and fruit by clicking on the SignupGenius link below by April 28.
- Tuesday, May 2nd: Please send in two school supplies – one for your child’s homeroom teacher and one for another staff member. Please see below for suggested items to bring in.
- Wednesday, May 3rd: Please have your child write and bring in thank you notes to their homeroom teacher and one staff member. Don’t forget Specials teachers, para educators, Special Ed and front office staff too. We have a template below you can print out, but feel free to use any thank you card.
- Thursday, May 4th: Please send in two pieces of fruit – one for your child’s homeroom teacher and one for another teacher/staff member.
Thank you so much for all of your participation in this fun and meaningful week.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments please do not hesitate to contact Clara Park at email@example.com.
Suggested List of School Supplies:
- Markers: Sharpies, Broad tip and colorful markers for poster boards
- Sticky Notes
- Thank you cards
- Tissue Boxes
- Black Dry Erase Markers
- Glue Sticks
- Large Pink Erasers
- Construction Paper