This committee recommends the fundraising strategy for the year. It also organizes all PTA fundraisers.
These fundraisers provide funds for the PTA to support school-wide activities.
- Box Tops
- Campbell’s Soup Labels: www.labelsforeducation.com
- Thank you to all those parents who have sent in labels for the Campbell’s “Labels for Education” program! Last year the school was able to get some great free recess equipment.We currently have 5, 943 points banked!Please keep sending in those labels so that we can continue to get free merchandise for the school! Clip proofs of purchase from participating products and send in with your student in a baggie marked “PTA”.Participating products include: Campbell’s soups, Pepperidge Farm crackers and cookies, Pop Secret, V8, Spaghetti Os, Swanson, Prego, and Post cereals. Please go to www.labelsforeducation.com for a complete list of products and point values.
- Giant: www.giantfood.com
- Purchases from October to April earn credits. You must enroll your Giant membership card every year, which can be done directly at www.giantfood.com. Our school ID is 02936. Or provide us your information and we’ll set it up for you.
- Class Wear
- Direct Donations
- Online Contributions (www.smile.amazon.com)
- Restaurant Nights (Monthly)
- School Tool Boxes: www.schooltoolbox.com