Rockburn Elementary has an energetic PTA!
We are a community of families, teachers and staff working together to enrich the educational experience of all students.
The PTA provides a wide range of programs and activities to support its teachers, students and families. We hope our website will help you understand, navigate and find the programming of greatest interest to you and your family.
Rockburn is a strong and vibrant school community, thanks to the time and energy many parents and guardians devote to the school.
We hope you will join in the vital contributions of the PTA.
PTA Executive Committee
|President||Angie Parise||(410) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|1st Vice President||Stacey Ward||(410) email@example.com|
|2nd Vice President||Laurie Fishman||(443) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Recording Secretary||Alexis McKenzie||(570) email@example.com|
|Corresponding Secretary||Howard Dunstan||(443) 674-2949||hdunstan1
|Treasurer||Tiffany Peneburgh||(410) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PTAC Delegate 1||Althea Saheed||(240) email@example.com|
|PTAC Delegate 2||Janine Sircus||(410) firstname.lastname@example.org|
- To support and speak on behalf of children and parents/guardians in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools.
National PTA purposes:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth at home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relationship the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education